Privacy First seeks support for Dutch Privacy Awards
Help organise the Dutch Privacy Awards!
Privacy First is looking for support in preparing for the Awards ceremony at the end of January 2023. This role costs an average of half a day a week and can be completed as volunteering or an internship. Unfortunately, no remuneration is available for the support, but necessary expenses and travel costs will be reimbursed.
What we are looking for
- Interest in privacy;
- Organisational talent;
- Own initiative;
- Support in organising meetings, especially digitally;
- Support in preparation of script, press releases, media contacts and management of the Awards website
- You will ensure that the awards ceremony on 28 January 2023 runs like clockwork.
A lot will happen digitally, partly at our office at Nieuwe Herengracht in Amsterdam and, of course, the award ceremony itself in Nieuwspoort, The Hague.
What will you learn and experience?
- You deliver and positive impact on privacy protection;
- You are on top of the latest developments around privacy;
- You will meet privacy experts and have the chance to expand your network
- You will gain experience in organising a large event, with many stakeholders;
Interested? Contact Privacy First!